Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

A Bleach RPG site where you can have fun and do whatever.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RPG rules, Must read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razeglen Mozoku
Admin
Razeglen Mozoku

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Bleach RPG rules, Must read. Empty
PostSubject: Bleach RPG rules, Must read.   Bleach RPG rules, Must read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm

1) Have some freakin fun, this is a fun site meant for fun only, no drama whats so ever.

2)be respectful to other players

3)absolutely NO G-MODDING

4)do whatever a staff member tells you.

5)If you have a problem with another member, bring it to my attention and I will deal with it. (If it is of important matter.)

6) Do not create any thread saying you are leaving, you are back, or that you 'are watching tv.'

7) No "word games" or any threads which result in many just 1 or 2 word replies at fast intervals

Cool Out of consideration to those with epilepsy, flashing black and white avatars and signatures are not allowed.

9) Polls must have at least 2 choices.

10) When making your poll, be sure to promote discussion, to back up the choice they made.

11) Please be Literate, no overloads of misspelled words or limited detail.

12) Please use Detail in your posts, describe what you dodge/block/counter, describe what you do, describe who you attacking, etcetera.

13) You can cuss all you want. Just not overloads of it.

14) ABSOLUTELY NO NOOBS/CHOOBS/NOOBLETS/CHOOBLETS or TENSHI'S, especially no tenshi's we do not like you go away kthnxbye
Back to top Go down
http://arenaforsouls.web-rpg.org
Mirnela

Mirnela

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Bleach RPG rules, Must read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RPG rules, Must read.   Bleach RPG rules, Must read. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:00 am

Great website. Smile
Hope everybody including me will follow the rules. xD
Back to top Go down

Bleach RPG rules, Must read.
Page 1 of 1