Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

A Bleach RPG site where you can have fun and do whatever.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Template for Vizards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatchimitsu Kuchillo
Vizard
Hatchimitsu Kuchillo

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Template for Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Template for Vizards   Template for Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:37 am

Name:

Age: {How old are you. Both Shinigami and appearance. Example; You're 150, but you look 18}

Previous Rank: {What rank were you before becomeing a Vizard. Captain, Lieutenant or basic Soul Reaper.}

Appearance: {A description or picture of what you look like.}

Mask: {Give a description or picture of what your mask looks like.}

Full Hollow Form: {Give a description of what your full hollow form looks like.}

Personality: {Give a basic description of your personality.}

Specialty: {Post whether your character has a specialty such as a Kido Master, Master of Shunpo or Master at Swordsmanship. Or all of the above.}

Zanpakuto Name:

Shi-kai: {Give a description on what your abilities are in Shi-kai as well as the release phrase and what it looks like. For Example; You could have a normal katan but in it's release state it's a spear, or an axe. It can be any type of weapon. 'Cept a gun... This is a samurai like thing.}

Ban-kai: {Give a description on what your abilities are in Ban-kai as well as the new name of your Zanpakuto and what it looks like. Just like most bankai forms, which usually create some sort of massive creature or effect, you can also chose if it is something diffrent like Kurosaki Ichigo's. Instead like most bankai's to create some sort of massive creature or effect, Ichigo's bankai actually shrinks his sword down to a daitō (Japanese long sword).}

Kido: {Post the name and number as well as the effect of all Kido your character knows.}

Hollow powers: {Give a description of what hollow powers you can use. Example; Sonido, Cero.}

Character History: {Give a description of your characters past.}

|†|When you are finish with your template please post them here. http://arenaforsouls.web-rpg.org/characters-f5/|†|
Back to top Go down
DarkSideofLove

DarkSideofLove

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Template for Vizards   Template for Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Name:Cory Bofia

Previous Rank: substitute shinigami

Appearance: kind of long brown hair with blonde highlights, somewhat tall

Mask: curved inwards on the sides and a rounded point at the top an amazing lightning like detail on the face

Full Hollow Form: very muscular and detailed...long red and yellow hair and a lightning like design tattooed on my body the hole is on my chest

Personality: loves to fight and causing a lot of commotion....very rebelious

Specialty: i am crazy good at flash step and a master swordsman

Zanpakuto Name: Raikou Denkou

Shi-kai: regular katana but in ints released form it is a broad sword with a halo like blade in the center with a spiked edge...very destuctive its a lightning zanpakto with crazy fast attacks and able to control storms

Ban-kai: The name of my ban-kai is Ketusmari Raikou...it summons forth a destructive lion made from the lightning of which my blade created...it has the abillty to entrap and enemy in its claws and burn and scorch them till i mercfully say let go...

Kido: 4. White Lightning 31. Shot of Red Fire 33. Blue Fire, Crash Down 54. Waste Flame

Hollow powers: reincarnation and Cero
Character History: Very violent history grew up around fighting and killing
Back to top Go down
jq3799

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Template for Vizards   Template for Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:59 am

Name: Ryoshi Raikou.

Previous Rank: Substitute shinigami

Appearance: Has spiky short blonde hair and is short for his age.

Mask: My hollow mask looks like ichigo's mask but instead of read lines it has blue lightning strikes down it.

Full Hollow Form: Turns into a panther like Grimjoww when he is an Adjuchas and my hole is in my chest.

Personality: Confident and is crazy and loves to fight alot.

Specialty: He is a Master Swordsman and is a Master at using flash step

Zanpakuto Name: Raishou Hel

Shi-kai: turns into a regular katana but is blue and lightning swims around it and can control lightning.

Ban-kai: My ban-kai is Raishou it Summons a monstrous and destructive panther that is made out of bone and lighting and my sword is the same as my shi-kai sword.

Kido: 4. White Lightning 31. Shot of Red Fire 33. Blue Fire, Crash Down 54. Waste Flame

Hollow powers: Cero and has instant regeneration.

Character History: Was an orphan and ran away from his foster parents and realised he could see ghosts and then he became a substitute shinigami.
Back to top Go down
jq3799

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Template for Vizards   Template for Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Name: Ryoshi Reakio

Appearance: kind of long blonde hair, somewhat short

Mask: curved inwards on the sides and a rounded point at the top and a lightning like detail on the face

Full Hollow Form: very muscular and detailed...long blue and black hair and a lightning like design tattooed on my body the hole is on my chest

Zanpakuto Name: Reakiou Shigai

Shi-kai: regular katana but in its released form it is a broad sword with a halo like blade in the center with a spiked edge...very destuctive its a lightning zanpakto with crazy fast attacks and able to control storms

Ban-kai: The name of my ban-kai is Farathas Raikou...it summons forth a destructive lion made from the lightning of which my blade created...it has the abillty to entrap and enemy in its claws and burn and scorch them till i mercfully say let go...

Back to top Go down
DarkMuramasa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Template for Vizards   Template for Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Name: VizardDarkMuramasa

Appearance: kind of long blonde hair, somewhat short

Mask: curved inwards on the sides and a rounded point at the top and a lightning like detail on the face

Full Hollow Form: very muscular and detailed...long blue and black hair and a lightning like design tattooed on my body the hole is on my chest

Zanpakuto Name: Muramasa
Shi-kai: regular katana but in its released form it is a broad sword with a halo like blade in the center with a spiked edge...very destuctive its a lightning zanpakto with crazy fast attacks and able to control storms

Ban-kai: The name of my ban-kai is Farathas Raikou...it summons forth a destructive lion made from the lightning of which my blade created...it has the abillty to entrap and enemy in its claws and burn and scorch them till i mercfully say let go...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Template for Vizards   Template for Vizards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Template for Vizards
Page 1 of 1