Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG

A Bleach RPG site where you can have fun and do whatever.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam Kurosaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Kurosaki

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Sam Kurosaki Empty
PostSubject: Sam Kurosaki   Sam Kurosaki Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 am

Name:Sam Kurosaki

Appearance: Hair Color: Orange Eye Color: Brown Height: 5'8" Weight: 178 kinda muscular but skinny

Personality: Serious Sarkastic

Specialty: Shunpo Master & Master of Swordsmanship
Zanpakuto Name: Hikurai

Shi-kai: looks like Zangetsu but white instead of black abilities:i swing it and a wind blade shoots out i can snap my fingers and my weapon appears in my hand Command: Reflect Hikurai

Ban-kai: looks like Tensa Zangetsu accept a solid white blade and black hilt and gaurd Ban-Kai Name: Kaze Hikurai (Wind Breeze) Abilities: i snap my fingers it appears in my hands (that ability is my fav lol) a swing my sword it appears behind my enemy i move my hands in several different directions and it cuts my enemy in those direction i move my hands in a blue Getsuga Tenshou (he is part Vaizard part Human btw)

Kido: Hado 33. Sokatsuie (idk how to spell it sorry)

Character History: Ichigo's Twin brother that he doesnt know about his little brother was killed by Gin Ichimaru he is mostly like Ichigo in some ways but he is sad but can be happy sometimes but mostly sad....he now searches for his long lost brother Ichigo and Kisuke Urahara to train him.
Back to top Go down

Sam Kurosaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Creation :: Characters-
Jump to: